The PROP Shop can also use your help by donating other sorts of things…
- Donate some office supplies. We need the same items every office needs: post-its, staples, tape (all kinds), envelopes, stamps, batteries, cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, etc.
- Join our Secret Shopper program and meet specific needs of the families that we serve. You’ll receive an email once a month asking if you can find the size 5 tennis shoes or the toaster that a family needs. Please contact Julie at 952-224-7051 to join.
- Bring in some drinks or treats for our volunteers. While you’re shopping, pick up an extra case of water or treats for the PROP Shop break room. Volunteers are the reason the PROP Shop keeps its doors open; please help thank them.
- Donate your paper grocery bags. We use them in our Client Room and at the cash wrap.
- Distribute brochures. Pass out PROP Shop brochures and business cards at work, church, book club, bunko, neighborhood groups, etc. If you’re hosting an event, we can supply you with brochures to set out.
- Book the PROP Shop to speak at your group’s next meeting or schedule a tour of the PROP Shop for your group if you prefer. Contact Vicki at 952-224-7051 to discuss details.
- Sign up for our monthly emails. You can sign up on the sheet by the cash register or on the welcome page of our web site.
- Join our Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/propshopep. And suggest it to your friends as well.
- Organize a small (or large) fundraiser. Contact Vicki at 952-224-7051 to discuss details.
- Tell your friends to come shop at the PROP Shop!
Thank you for everything you do!