In addition to our resale shop, which is open to the public, the PROP Shop provide services which offer clothing, housewares and furniture to families in need in Eden Prairie and Chanhassen.  Families are referred to the PROP Shop by social service organizations in the area.  Specially trained volunteers assist families in finding the items they most need.

Family Services: 952-224-7052

Our Family Services Area is open:
Tuesday – Wednesday: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Thursday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sunday & Monday: CLOSED

Please note that our Family Services hours are separate from our store hours.  This is due to restocking needs and staffing constraints.  Please call 952-224-7052 with any questions or concerns.

To use our services you will need to bring a referral from one of these organizations listed below as well as a picture ID. To receive a referral, you will need to provide a proof of residency in Eden Prairie or Chanhassen to the referring agency. See below for accepted forms of these items.  If you have questions about this process, please contact Kyle Rose, PROP Shop Family Services Coordinator at or Amy Hanson, Family Services Coordinator, at  You may also reach the Family Services Coordinators at (952) 244-7052.

Eden Prairie & Chanhassen residents ONLY:

PROP at, (952) 937-9120
PROP assists Eden Prairie and Chanhassen people with food and emergency assistance.  PROP also refers clients to the PROP Shop on an as-needed basis for clothing, furniture and housewares.

FamiLink at, (952) 294-5950
FamiLink assists Eden Prairie and Chanhassen people with questions about housing, financial assistance, education, employment, family or healthcare support, legal services, childcare or other resources.  FamiLink also refers clients to the PROP Shop on an as-needed basis for clothing, furniture and housewares.

Need help NOW or live outside Eden Prairie & Chanhassen?

For assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week or if you live outside of Eden Prairie or Chanhassen, or for different types of assistance from those listed above, contact

United Way 211 at, or call 2-1-1.  Cell phone users can call (651) 291-0211 or 1-800-543-770.

United Way 211 provides trained information specialists and volunteers who can connect you to community resources including childcare, counseling, food, healthcare, housing, legal help, transportation, and youth & senior services.


Accepted Forms of Identification and Proof of Residency:

Picture ID: a driver’s license, state ID, passport, or other identification with your picture and name.
Referral Form: obtained from PROP or FamiLink. If you do not bring a referral, you will need to bring proof of residency within Eden Prairie or Chanhassen.
Proof of Residency within Eden Prairie or Chanhassen: a recent gas or electric bill, within the last 30 days OR your current lease OR mortgage payment statement OR Hennepin or Carver County economic assistance statement, within the last 30 days.